General Questions about Cloud Hosting for Elasticsearch
01. What service do you provide?
- What we provide is a fully managed Elasticsearch hosting. Our Elasticsearch hosting environment is built on our self-developed cloud application management platform.
02. What's your cloud Elasticsearch hosting?
- It is our quick evolving hosting solution for Elasticsearch. It takes advantage of container and Kubernetes, which is the most popular and dominant container-orchestration system.
03. What does the fully managed hosting service mean?
- Fully managed hosting means that all Elasticsearch on our platform are completely managed by us. Our maintenance work includes but not limited to the application deployment, migration, backup, security and upgrade, leaving you time and energy to stay focused on the application development.
04. What functions does your control panel provide?
- Aside from general operations to manage your hosting, our control panel supports administrative functions for Elasticsearch, including FTPS server, monitoring metrics, and Shell / SSH.
05. How do you provide technical support?
- We provide technical support 24/7 via email. Sales department is available 24/7 via live chat and email. Billing department can be approached Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m via email. If you didn't find answers in the frequently asked question list, feel free to contact us
06. What is the philosophy behind your managed Elasticsearch hosting?
- Our philosophy is to provide managed hosting services for Elasticsearch with affordable prices to small and medium-sized businesses.
07. Where Can I deploy my applications?
- Currently, we have five data centers located in Dallas, Texas; Bend, Oregon; Charlotte, North Carolina; Denver, Colorado; and Kansas, City Missouri. When you order the Elasticsearch hosting, you can choose the location that is closer to your target audience.
Technical Questions about Cloud Hosting for Elasticsearch
01. What version of Elasticsearch is supported on Cloud Clusters?
- Currently, we support Elasticsearch 7.10.1 Community. It comes with kabana 7.10.1 visualization tools.
02. Does your cloud hosting service for Elasticsearch support integration with Kibana?
- Yes. Our cloud hosting for Elasticsearch includes a built-in Kibana that is deployed with your Elasticsearch service.
03. Does your managed Elasticsearch hosting support SSL connection?
- Yes. The SSL connection is enabled by default for each newly created Elasticsearch on our cloud hosting platform for Elasticsearch.
04. Do you do backups for my online Elasticsearch database?
- Yes. Our Kubernetes platform takes backups regularly. The backup frequency varies by hosting plan.
05. Can I take backups of my Elasticsearch in your managed Elasticsearch hosting?
- Yes. You can back up your Elasticsearch via our hosting control panel and download them.
06. Do you have access limits to my Elasticsearch in the managed Elasticsearch hosting service?
- No. We do not set limits on your access to Elasticsearch.
07. How can I manage my Elasticsearch databases and users?
- You can manage databases and users via Kibana in our cloud hosting for Elasticsearch.
08. Is your cloud Elasticsearch hosting shared?
- No. Our fully managed Elasticsearch hosting on Kubernetes is based on standalone Elasticsearch instance.
09. What cloud providers and regions do you support in your cloud Elasticsearch hosting?
- We currently support the private cloud from our data centers in Dallas, Bend, Charlotte, Denver, and Kansas City. We are building more data centers and will support most of the popular public cloud providers in more regions in the near future.
10. Can I monitor the resource usage on managed Elasticsearch hosting plans?
- Yes. Our control panel supports real-time resource usage monitoring. Please refer to this guide article on how you can do it.
Sales Questions about Cloud Hosting for Elasticsearch
01. Can I try your cloud Elasticsearch hosting before payment?
- Yes. For each account, permitted concurrent free-trial deployments are up to 3.
02. What hosting plan should I start with?
- If you are not sure what plan you should start with, you can choose a primitive plan and upgrade it to a higher level when necessary. The plan upgrade can be done in one click. There is almost no downtime during the process.
03. How long does it take to set up my Elasticsearch online?
- The deployment on our platform can be a matter of minutes, even seconds.
04. Do you have a download file and IP that I can test the network speed?
- Yes. You can test our network speed at the Data Centers page.
05. Do you offer any network and server uptime guarantee?
- Yes. We offer a 99.9% uptime guarantee for our network and all servers.
06. What is difference between free trial services and paid services?
- In the free-trial period, you will be able to enjoy our paid services for free.
07. How can I continue the Elasticsearch hosting after the free trial?
- If you decide to continue using the service, you need to prepay for the hosting service before the trial is over. We will send you an invoice after you complete your billing information so that you can make the payment upfront. If you need help on this, please refer to the link.
08. How can I get my free trial?
- To start a free trial, please go to the Pricing page and click the 'Free Trial' button at the end of your interested plan.
09. Can I end my trial and upgrade to a paid subscription?
- Of course. You can upgrade to the paid subscription at any time during the free trial. Thank you.
Billing Questions about Cloud Hosting for Elasticsearch
01. What currencies do you support?
- Currently, we accept payment in US Dollars only.
02. What payment methods do you support?
- Currently, we accept PayPal and credit card.
03. How can I get a lower price?
- You can get it by choosing a longer billing cycle. The longer the billing cycle is, the lower the price is.
04. How can I set an automatic payment via PayPal?
- Please refer to the guide article.
05. How can I change billing cycle?
- Please log in to your control panel and navigate to 'My Applications' to update your billing cycle.